myself

I began blogging at the age of 14 under the support of my ICT teacher. My blog is about interesting art ideas. From a small age I always loved drawing, painting and playing with colors. I'm Drowa Zangmo and I'm currently living in Haa, Studying at Katsho lower secondary school.


My parents including my teachers have supported me and I'm very thankful to them for what I am today. My own brother was a inspiration for me as I always admire how excellent drawings and paintings he made.




Even though art isn't my passion  its my hobby which I enjoy during free time. I got this crazy and satisfying art ideas from YouTube channels and some from my teachers, brothers and sisters.      



I will always try my best to improve my art skill and would share my experience and different ideas to my friends. I believe that art is something that makes the empty live filed with beautiful colors.    



 







 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts